I have everything I want and yet I am still bulimic. Why? Is it out of habit? SOme I think. Is it out of being terrified of losing all this.....mostly. I feel like bulimia is making one final last ditch effort to hold onto me. She can see I am leaving her behind and is dragging her heels, gnashing her teeth and sinking her nails in so as not to be left behind. And for the last week or so she has been successful. My parents visited me back to back which was sooooooooooooooo stressful. They really really really stress me out. I did, however, get a full time summer job that I start tomorrow. I will be working for a rent geared to income community, doing research about hygene and landlord/tenant relationships. I am pretty excited honestly. I need the $$ since I am going back to school in the fall. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Here are some pics of me at the University. My mom and I went to check it out! This whole PhD thing has got my head spinning. I want to do it, I am excited to do it, but I am scared I will suck at it , get kicked out and have to work at McDonalds in New Brunswick for the rest of my life (ok not really but you get my drift). I have been so distant from the blog community because I do not want to be held accountable for my actions of late. LAME I know. On another note I GOT a wedding dress. If you wanna see a pic email me.

5 Comments:

  1. Feisty Frida said...
    You look as gorgeous as ever! I haven't had a chance to post in so long, so here I am finally to congratulate you on your PhD deal. How fantastic.

    Love
    Frida
    xoxo
    Carla said...
    i am so happy for you and all you are accomplishing.

    it's not unusual for the ed to rear it's head one final time in a really strong way before it fades away...

    you will not lose all this. you just won't.

    pull yourself out of this. the ED will not win. we won't let it. lean on us, hun. we're all here for you.

    hugs hugs hugs...

    i want to see your dress. you know my email!
    Carla said...
    update? how ya doing?
    Beth said...
    I really wish you could let go. If I knew remotely how to, I would tell you. The only thing that works (temporarily) for me is having a good job. When you get home from work, you feel accomplished and tired. Too tired to binge hopefully. Maybe this job will help you some.
    lauren said...
    I miss y6ou darlin!!!!
    you are cute as shit hun!!!!
    xoxo lauren

Post a Comment