Job interview

I have a job interview today at 2:30. It is to be a tenant support worker with a non-profit geared to income community in the city. I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. I NEED this job. I have been working so hard at finding a job, maybe this is the break I need. MAYBE......wish me luck. I had to read some ten@nt act stuff to prepare and it made me feel sooooooooo stupid. Like mega special stupid. INADEQUATE. Called Greg for help, freaked out and cried. I don't think he gets why it makes me feel so stupid, but there is NOTHING worse than doubting your own ability to process information is there? NOPE NOTHING WORSE. and that doubt is SUCH a self fulfilling prophecy. Cause you stress, you fuck with your cognitive skills though stress.....blah! Why am I so dumb? On another note my dad is coming to visit me today. WOOT.

1 Comment:

  1. PTC said...
    How did it go???

Post a Comment