Today is my b-day! I am 25!!! 25!!!!!!!!! holy shit. Good news is no purging on my b-day.....at least not yet and I have had a cupcake. Bad news is I have been bulimic for like 100 years. one day at a time I guess. The reason I need a roomie is not cause something happened with Greg, but because Greg (and our current roommate) has to go back to school in the fall for 8 months and we want to keep our sweet 2 bedroom apt, but it is too expensive for just me. Work is going well. I still really like it, things with Greg have improved. I was on a roller coaster from May-July really. Movie, finding work, getting rejected from PhD, getting accepted to PhD, finding a roommate and dealing with the fact that Greg and I are going to be doing long distance and this ALL happened in like 6 weeks. STRESS!!!! It totally took a toll on our relationship. I feel really guilty for having put him through that though and I am totally not past that guilt yet. I feel like a damaged us, but he said he is not mad at me nor is he going anywhere so I guess I should just chill out. It is my anxiety that bothers him the most......fuck! I am so anxious. any suggestions?????

4 Comments:

  1. Sarah said...
    happy birthday sweet Sole!!

    I think this is going to be your best year ever . . . I really do.

    love love love
    Sarah
    PTC said...
    HAPPY B-Day!!
    lauren said...
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Happy late bday my sweet friend!!!
    Hope it was amazing!
    xoxo Lauren
    CG said...
    Happy b-day, sole! You know, yesterday was my birthday, also the big 2-5!! And I had the same thought. Funny you posted this...I was thinking, wow, I have now been bulimic for 7 years. What is wrong with me? hmm. Wish I had answers!!

    I'm getting married next weekend...I'm sure there will be no purging, and I sure wish the best for you with all the prep over the next year and on your big day! It is so tough, but we will be here for you.

    Sending lots and lots of love and birthday wishes your way <3 <3 <3

Post a Comment