Challenge

So I need to make sure I am as healthy as possible for school. Right now I am purging about 1X a day or 1X every other day. I am planning on NOT purging until I start school. I know I will prolly slip up but I feel I am becoming complacent in my recovery and I need to do something to boost my efforts. I also know that if I don't try a little harder then purging will def. become part of my PhD hence the challenge I am initiating. I signed up for my courses on Thursday night. It was a little stressful cause York has 50,000 students and while not all are taking the courses I want I was still stressed. I felt inadequate with the computer system and anxious about navigating a new registration and course selection process. It was as if I felt that making a mistake and not getting the courses I want indicated that I was less intelligent and less worthy than all the other students. Major Major Major anixety about not being as good as everyone else. GAH! On another note does anyone else get more b/py when they drink alcohol? I am thinking maybe I should give it up for a bit.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hi sole

    yes I get more b/p ey when I drink alcohol, but it's difficult, so many social things involve alcohol, and I feel deprived if recovery takes those things from me. but binging and purging are easier drunk. I suppose there might be a middle way.... but I'm not that good at middle ways...

    take care love h.x
    Soledad said...
    Ha I hear that. I rot at doing things half way!

    Sole

Post a Comment