Roommate

I am in the process of looking for a roommate for the school year and I am worried I am never going to get one. I advertised on Cr@igs L1st and some other places and I have showed it a few times. I had an offer from a couple (but we decided that one woman was better), and a women I know but she has a lot of mental health issues so.......I have showed it to two really nice women, but no one wants to live with me I don't think......I suck ass. BOOOOOOOO! I am a little stressed about all this cause I need to find one before the end of August. Ah Also Greg's parent have been here since Friday and are leaving shortly. Greg's step mom loves Toronto, his dad clearly hates it......a little stressful.....but I took L (greg's stepmom) to a show and Greg and his dad went to ball game. Yesterday we did the CN tower, shopping etc and out for dinner,.....lots of good visit stuff but I am tired, tired, tired........today I made b-fast for everyone and we went out to York, but also I was on call with the rape cr1s1s centre, I got a call....so it was a lot of work......and back at it on Monday. I LOVE my job though. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! i am working with adults with mental health issues......61% schizophrenics. Instense work. Great co-workers. Great great work. I love it. I will be so sad to leave. My eating is middle of the road. about 2 times a day purging.......not my best, not my work....minimal binging...2wice a week binging. I am getting better. I would like it to be faster. Greg and I are not getting alone super super well....more on this later

3 Comments:

  1. PTC said...
    Hey Sole. Hope you're okay. Keep on truckin' babe!
    being the change said...
    hey soledad...i haven't been by in a little while...but i wanted to check in and say hello...

    a few things: you WILL find someone to live with for school! you WILL. so many people don't do things until the last minute -- especially students! you do NOT suck ass. if people you offer the room to don't want to move in, it's on them -- NOT you...

    it sounds like you're really enjoying your job. i'm so glad! what a wonderful feeling to say "i LOVE my job"!!!

    as for eating...sometimes it just breaks my heart to think about this for all of us...but today i'm trying to see the positive in everything. i'm glad to hear the bingeing seems to be going a little better...and as for "getting better" in general going faster...we have to keep reminding ourselves that this process is a L-O-N-G one, and we have to find a way to sit with whatever's happening when it's happening, set new and reasonable goals for ourselves at a pace that works for us, recognize our progress when it happens, and keep putting one foot in front of the other.

    i'm sorry to hear you say things aren't going super well with greg...boys are so freakin' complicated -- i wish i had something helpful to offer in that department, but i am so far from figuring them out, it's ridiculous!

    hope you're having a good tuesday!
    Emily Jolie said...
    Hey Sol,

    Your job does sound intense. And I think it's so great how much you enjoy it and how passionate you are about it! You rock!! :)

    You will find the right room mate, I'm sure. It'll all come together for you.

    Sorry I haven't been around so much lately. I'm looking forward to another update from you!

    (((hugs)))

    ~ej

Post a Comment