Cottage

Hey Everyone,
We are at a friend's cottage this weekend and is it EVER relaxing. We went tubing and boating and swimming and I went for a nice run. I am having some bathsuit issues...the whole BIKINI thing is a little daunting, but I wore one and tried to be all to HELL with the world. I am doing my best to be food careful as we are in tight quarters here and NO ONE needs ot hear that. To this end , however, I am not eating very much.
Went for a lovely run today. Definatly back into a good training routine.....problem is I am def. over excercing...but I think it is a product of Greg moving home, me starting school and us being all long distance and having to spend the next week with parents. AH!
I have a roommate for the fall, she moves in today. Let's call her L. L is a woman from Peru doing her master's here. It should be ok, but I am worried about having someone new in my house plus I am not there for when she moves in PLUS I now have the smaller bedroom......all a little stressful.
On a good note I start school on the 3rd and I am meeting up with my "buddy". All new PhDs have been assigned buddies- PhD students in their 4th and 5th years. I am meeting mine for lunch, it should be reasonably painless. I hope I make friends at school. One of my goals is to be more open with people....less guarded......We shall see how this goes.
Here are some pics for y'all.

3 Comments:

  1. PTC said...
    Very cute pic. I hope you're having a blast!!
    ania said...
    Dear Soledad,

    I hear you working to hold on to the things in life that can be easily taken for granted.

    You really do seem to be fighting for health and a full life.

    Keep it up, my dear.

    With encouragement....
    lauren said...
    You little hottie, you look amazing Sole!!!!!!
    I hope you had a wonderful time and good luck with the buddy meeting!!!!!
    xo loves!

Post a Comment