Gonna be alone

It is drawing closer and closer to the time when Greg and I will have to be apart and I am starting to freak out. He doesn't want to talk about it cause it is sad and that bothers him, which I get but I WANT THIS TO BE OVER SO BAD. I HATE HATE HATE long-distance, I hate not sleeping with Greg. I hate not being able to be close to him. I am not worried we are going to suffer from the LD, I just FLAT OUT do not want to do it. I am going to have to go from living with Greg and our friend J to living with a stranger, starting school with strange people and having to make new friends. I am REALLY worried my bulimia is going to get really really bad. Thia anxiety of course does very little to HELP my eating patterns. Things have been going so well...............AH! I am not going to make any friends and I am going to be horrifically lonely. Oh how I am dreading that feeling. Too many changes too fast.

4 Comments:

  1. lauren said...
    Sweetie you CAN do this.... you are greg are to strong to not!!!! You amazing Sole deserve all that you have worked so hard for and I believe in you 100% and more!!
    Such huge hugs sweetie!
    xoxo Lauren
    being the change said...
    hey soledad. god, i know the feeling. i know i've been commenting on here from time to time, but i'm not sure i've ever officially introduced myself. i'm also working on my phd, and it's taken some adjusting for sure -- especially dealing with ed and all that.

    as for greg and moving and having to figure out how to deal with the changes -- you have to just put one foot in front of the other, and trust that there will be a time when being apart from him will be over. you worked so very hard to get to this place, and you can DO it.

    feel free to email me any time if you want to talk about grad school adjustments further, or anything else...thinking of you as you ready yourself for this change!
    PTC said...
    You can do it and you will make friends!!! try and stay positive!
    Anonymous said...
    Hey all thanks so much for the lovely comments. I am going to be turning to them more and more.......ugh!

    It helps hearing from all of you. It really does.

    Xo

    S

Post a Comment