Long Distance

I am officially in a long distance relationship......UGH! Also school has started. So so so much going on, the good news is I haven't purged. Bad news is I feel like my right leg ( or my heart I guess) is with Greg, far far away. I have so much to write but I am so tired and a friend is coming over with beer now.....so I am just.....hanging out with all the events of the last few days floating around inside me. I thought my heart would be broken when Greg left, but we have done this twice before so I def. feel more secure in our relationship....less anxious/panicked. I feel, instead, like my heart is in hibernation and needs to be coaxed out and reminded that even though Greg is far away there are friends to make and things to learn and experiences to soak up. It takes a lot of energy though....more to write about all this. But thanks for being there everyone. I know I haven't been posting much but I am reading all your blogs and it is nice to know you are all out there.

8 Comments:

  1. Sanja said...
    No worries. If you have done this twice before, then you know you guys will be fine for the third time. Plus you know what they say, third time is a charm ;)
    PTC said...
    I know it's hard, but you will get through it. :)
    ania said...
    Dear Soledad,

    Thinking about you today.

    If I haven't before, (and even if I have) I'd like to let you know how much I appreciate the fact that you worked in the area of expertise that you did. I really do.

    Hang in there, kiddo.

    With care....
    CG said...
    You can do it, sole. Nicholas and I did it for three years, and it was the hardest thing ever (second to fighting bulimia), but I swear it made us stronger and EXCELLENT communicators. hang in there. xoxoxo
    Feisty Frida said...
    That is so hard. You're a strong, beautiful woman...you can do this, no prob. Congrats on the no purging, this alone is huge. Good job Chica.

    Love
    Frida
    xoxo
    G.R.M. said...
    Hi, i just found your blog and hope you keep posting! I'm trying to work out my eating issues and it is nice to know that i'm not alone out here!! Good luck! I'll keep checking back- it is encouraging just to read and see other people cope!

    check out my blog pretty-little-head@blogspot.com
    ania said...
    Dear Soledad,

    I hope you're doing okay.

    With warmth....
    ania said...
    Hi, Soledad.

    I hope you're doing just fine.

    With warmth....

Post a Comment