I am currently at the clinic at my university. I have signed back up for counseling here- my first appt. is on Wednesday AND I am seriously considering going back on the SSRIs. My anxiety is through the roof- My heart is palpitating and racing. I am having crazy dreams and generally freaking out. I am not enjoying life right now and I really NEED a clean bill of health. So I guess I am trying to get my shit together AGAIN! And the only way to do that is to do what terrifies me most- talk to a Dr. about my condition. What if he makes me go for an EKG? I HATE these. I have only ever had one and they scare the CRAP out of me. My heart races and races and I obsess about the results. I convince myself I am dying.... I am still not purging which is awesome. But now my anxiety it out of control. I am crying all the time. I am somehow getting work done- no idea how???? Need support! And some reassurance.

2 Comments:

  1. PTC said...
    I'm glad you're going to talk to someone. It makes sense that you'd be so stressed, with a wedding coming up and stuff.
    hungry for hunger said...
    That is awesome. That's your admittedly annoying-ass feelings coming out as feelings, right? Isn't that what they say?

    You're at the threshold of what is considered one of the most stressful things one can do. This is totally normal. Sorry, that might not be a great comfort, but it's a huge thing coming up and ok to be shaken up a bit. Don't beat yourself up for reacting precisely how everyone else reacts to getting married.

    You're the best dude.

Post a Comment